I Agree With Doug

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Image hosted by Photobucket.comWhy does Ryleigh agree with Doug?

[Note from Doug]

As a new addition to the world, I've quickly realized that I do not want to
grow up in a capitalistic WAL-MART society. I believe that everyone should
be entitled to fair payment for their labour. I believe that large corporations should not be able to hold the hours of workers just below fulltime to not have to pay out benefits. I also believe that it is the historical and small town shops which gives a town it's characteristics.

Although I am still a toothless little 9 month old, I am Italian so I know
the importance of Pizza and how a piece left out the night before is the
perfect breakfast meal. My mom and dad already let me train, using the phone
to dial 3-10-10-10.

But the most important reason that "I Agree With Doug...' is because he is
my UNCLE!

I'M HERE,
A DOUGINIAN,
GET USED TO IT!

BACK TO I AGREE WITH DOUG

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

October 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?